A great way to kick back, relax and have fun while we explore creative locations and styles for your shoot.
- They typically last around 2 hours.
- We recommend choosing 2 locations in close proximity to one another. However, one location is fine if there is a lot of variety.
- We recommend 2 looks for wardrobe – one casual and one formal.
- Feel free to bring a portable speaker if you’d like to play some music to help loosen up.
- All “props” are encouraged! Some examples are a blanket, bubbles, guitar, champagne, etc. (anything that reflects you!)
- Ultimately there are no rules! Most importantly, we want your wardrobe and location to reflect you as a couple!
Planting Fields Arboretum (requires a permit)
Vanderbilt Museum and Mansion (requires a permit)
Crab Meadow Beach
Old Westbury Gardens (Requires a permit)
The Bayard Cutting Arboretum (requires a permit)